Welcome to Gospel Online. Its great that you are here. The purpose of this site is to:
- Build the Body of Christ
- There are many people that do not yet know the Lord or do not have a relationship with Him. The information here will lead you closer to Him.
- Encourage those who may be struggling in different areas of their lives by sharing real life testimonies
- Life is full of ups and downs however many people still trust God through their struggles, pain, success and anything that life may throw at them. Here you will find real life testimonies about people just like me and you who have come through or are going through a situation and choose to still trust God and believe His word.
- Deliver the Good News of Jesus Christ
- The Good News of Jesus Christ is that he is still the same today, yesterday and forever more. We want more people to come to know Him and have a relationship with Him.
- Connect people to local churches in their area
- I am an keen traveller and have travelled to many countries and visited many places in the UK. One thing I have come to understand is that going to a new place can be daunting. Whether it is locally, nationally or internationally visiting a new setting can be overwhelming. Here at Gospel Online we aspire to provide you with up to date information about churches in your area and contact points should you wish to visit. This will enable you to call ahead where possible and make arrangements to visit or know that there is a church nearby your location. We want to grow this directory internationally.
- Promote Christian events
- We will be advertising events happening here in the UK and Internationally should you wish to attend. Whether this be a concert, conference, banquet or whatever it may be we want you to know about it.
- Educate people about topics and issues which arise in everyday life
- Each month there will be hot topics based on the theme of that month. So, for example in February we will be focussed on Love and this can come in many forms and in June we will look at Father’s Day and topics around this. We want to ensure that the information is relevant and can educate the readers.
As you can see from the above this isn’t about me, however you may want to know a little about the visionary. My name is Sophia Romans and I was raised in a Christian home. I am married and have 3 young children.
The vision for this site came to me mid 2019 and I started doing some research around what is out there for Christians and Non-Christians alike as a ‘one stop shop’ for events, churches and most importantly a platform where we can ‘keep it real’ and let people know that you can trust God through every situation no matter how young or old you are.
Doing a bit of research, it was quickly understood that a lot of the information on the internet about churches were out of date. I also reflected on our testimonies and the good a lot of us do and whilst we may hear about it in local assemblies it is not necessarily shared with the ‘world’ unless someone chooses to upload personally via social media or share with a small audience.
So that’s where Gospel Online comes in. We want to let our readers know that God is still working miracles and that we are demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ both in word and in deed. It’s about promoting Jesus Christ and encourage our readers to hold on and keep the Faith. And if you don’t know Him you can come to know Him.
Tell your friends, your congregation, share on social media, spread the word, it’s all about Him.
God Bless you
Founder of Gospel Online
Have a look around, get involved, comment on posts, visit a new church, attend an event and let us know what you think using our contact page.